Monday 19 July 2010

Doodle Schmoodle

Today is the first day of the Doddle Schmoodle. The Doddle Schmoodle is a doodle a day for a month on a given template from Bettys Place. The idea is you print the template off, doodle on it with the days theme then scan it or photograph it and post it to the Doodle Schmoodle flickr group. The tile for today was 'Me, me, me' a little introduction to begin with... looking forward to seeing what tomorrows doodle theme is. Its great looking at all the doodles in the flickr group and how everyones contributions are so varied from each others.

I took part in something similar to this last month called the scribble project- but it was only one sheet with a variety of themes. This time I'm going to create a little journal with all my individual pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment