Monday 5 April 2010

International swap shop

I am taking part in an international arts and crafts swap and on the look out for six people to take part with me and become the next links in the chain. What does it involve? You will need to make one item to post off (this could be paper crafts, jewellery, a purse, something felted, woven, printed...etc) then in return, you should get 36 items sent to you from all over the world. If you would like to join in I will send out further details, please leave a contact for yourself below (email or link to folksy shop). Going to start making my item today, exciting stuff!

7 comments:

  1. Good Luck....it's all very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to know more about the swap please my shop address is www.gladwyn.folksy.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kellie :)

    Laura I have messaged you through Folksy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! You can contact me through Etsy at www.TizzyDee.Etsy.com. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd happily join in :-) www.kateepie.folksy.com Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'll have a go. Let me know what I need to do. thanks. Zoe. Folksy shop is Jewelbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to be part of it too if you are still looking.

    ReplyDelete